Our vision is to see God’s Kingdom come to west Michigan, but what does that really mean?
It means seeing:
- marriages strengthened
- families reconciled
- individuals living generous and selfless lives
- sick and injured bodies being healed
- hungry folks getting fed
- lonely and cutoff people finding belonging in an extended family
- hopeless and despairing men, women and kids given hope that there is a God who loves them because they see a people who love them
- and ultimately, God being put in His rightful place as Father and King
These things, and tons more like them, are all signs of God’s Kingdom and it is our greatest desire and the focus of what we do as an extended family on mission together.
If this sounds like the kind of church you’ve been looking for then drop us a line and get more information or, better yet, come by on
Sunday morning and check us out for yourself. No matter who you are or where you are in your journey of faith, you are welcome at the Bridge in Allegan and we’d love for you to join us.
We have no prerequisites of church background or prior belief. Bring your faith and your doubt, your joy and your tears, your strength and your wounds. Everyone is welcome at the Bridge.
|Sign up for our Email Newsletter|